Friday, July 31, 2015

Blessings Abound

Where have I been?! I realized I have not updated on TWO major milestones.

We were DTC Dossier to China on 7/17. It was an expected 3-4 week wait after that...we were told by our case worker. However Jeremy and I had been watching the other families at our agency and their wait typically lasted 2weeks.

On 7/29 I received a phone call that we have LID (log in date.) We are officially in the system in China and are now just waiting on a referral of a child. This is a very exciting time but we need to pray! This is the time we pray for our agency as they search for files for not only our family but several others. Through God's guidance and God's timing they will find perfect matches. Let's just pray them through it!

Much love,

Sarah







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and your family as you complete this journey! We live you and continue prayers :)

    ReplyDelete