Thursday, November 5, 2015

One more step!

I awoke this morning to an email from Guangzhou, China! Our Article 5 was completed and issued to our agency. It is now being sent to Beijing for the CCCWA to process our Travel Approval. That is our final step to Lucy! My heart is bursting this morning!!

TA typically takes about a week to receive and then you travel 2-3 weeks after receiving that. So we are looking at traveling the end of this month or beginning of December.

Please pray with us for each traveling family member (Jeremy, Natalee, my mom, my dad, me) and for Lucy during this time. We have a lot to get done and this is such a busy time of the year.

I have to keep reminding myself to stop and spend time in the moment. I get so caught up in planning and stressing these days that my family doesn't see the pleasant side...just the bossy. And I hate that!! I go to bed with this guilt at night. I know this too shall pass but I really need to balance.

It was wonderful to take off work yesterday to focus on Natalee and her field trip! Gave us some time to reconnect and gave me time to focus on her needs!



Next post should be our travel arrangements!!

Much love,
Sarah


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: